Mar 16, 2023

Sesame Ginger Roasted Cauliflower Soup

https://ift.tt/lYZhb52

This sesame ginger roasted cauliflower soup recipe is easy to make with simple, delicious, feel-good ingredients.

I know that spring is just a few days away, but I couldn’t resist sneaking in at least one more soup recipe for the season.

Say hello to this cozy, creamy, cauliflower soup. ♡

I generally tend to go the lemony or Italian-herb route when seasoning roasted cauliflower soup. But recently, I decided to try adding in some fresh ginger and scallions that I happened to have on hand, along with plenty of garlic and a drizzle of toasted sesame oil. And the results far exceeded my expectations. We absolutely loved this soup!

It’s naturally gluten-free, vegan, and made with an entire head of cauliflower, which roasts up to caramelized perfection in the oven and then blends into a wonderfully silky purée. I also added in a hint of coconut milk to make the soup extra creamy, whose flavor paired surprisingly well with the ginger and sesame, but you’re welcome to use cream or milk if you prefer. And I definitely recommend topping the soup with some chopped scallions or chives for texture, or some croutons sprinkled on top could be fun too.

Let’s make some cauliflower soup!

(more…)

0 comments:

Post a Comment