Sep 29, 2023

Rose Latte (Hot or Iced)

https://ift.tt/qmGBVie

This vanilla rose latte recipe is quick and easy to make with a lovely hint of floral flavor.

Back in Barcelona, we lived above the cutest little art café that served a gorgeous selection of cakes, pastries, coffees, and teas each day in their impressive collection of antique chinaware. It always felt like a step back in time cozying up at one of their bistro tables, sipping tea from a delicate antique cup while watching the modern world whirl by just outside the windows. But we absolutely loved it. And over the years, I came to know and love their delicious menu too.

Especially, you guessed it, their vanilla rose latte. ♡

This simple, floral, warm drink became one of my favorite treats during the wintertime, especially after chilly days of running errands all around the city. It was always wonderfully comforting and cozy without being too heavy. And as a bonus, I always loved that it was caffeine-free, which meant I could pop by to enjoy a latte at any time of the day or evening.

I pretty quickly figured out how to make my own homemade rose latte, which I rarely did in Barcelona because the café was simply too convenient and too charming to pass up. But now that we’re back in Kansas City and the weather is cooling off, I’ve been getting in the habit of making them in the evenings, and they’re just so delightful. All you need is your choice of milk, a splash of rose water, and a few pantry staples, and your own warm (or iced!) rose latte can be ready to go in just a handful of minutes. So if you’re looking for a cozy new drink to enjoy this winter, I hope you’ll join me and give this one a try!

(more…)

0 comments:

Post a Comment