May 4, 2022

Margarita Mocktail

This virgin margarita mocktail recipe is quick and easy to make without alcohol, yet it’s still so tangy, refreshing and delicious.

I’m having a bunch of girlfriends over tonight for happy hour margaritas, chips and salsa. But since about half of our crew tends to not be drinking alcohol at any given point for various reasons, I’ll be making classic margaritas and these margarita mocktails too!

I first got into making virgin margaritas when I was pregnant last year, and was surprised to discover that you could still achieve those margarita-ish vibes even without the tequila or mezcal. For my taste, it helps to make virgin margaritas extra lime-y, so that the drink is more of a sipper and doesn’t just taste like lime soda. I also love adding in freshly-squeezed orange juice, a hint of agave, and a lightly-effervescent sparkling water. And then of course, if you’re into a good salt rim, that will always make this drink more festive!

I also love muddling a fresh jalapeƱo slice or two into my virgin margaritas, a step that seems to make any mocktail decidedly more complex and cocktail-ish. But whether you make your drink spicy or not, it will still be wonderfully tangy, delicious, and refreshing.

Let’s make a round together! (more…)



source https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/margarita-mocktail/

0 comments:

Post a Comment